Puritan Commercial Cleaning & Services and Green Cleaning
Puritan Commercial Cleaning & Services is committed to the proper stewardship of the earth we live in and to providing the best working environment for our employees and clients. For this reason we are becoming leaders in Green Cleaning / Building Wellness in our community.
Below are the steps we have implemented to accomplish our goal.
- Use Green Seal Certified and other environmentally preferred products.
- Chemistry: Cleaners, hand soaps and floor care products.
- Paper Products: Use products that meet EPA guidelines for post- consumer fiber content.
- Use Equipment with a lower environmental impact profile
- All the vacuums we currently use are Green Label certified.
- Where applicable we currently use Touch-Free restroom cleaning equipment with low flow rates to reduce water consumption.
- Use high performance green cleaning processes and systems
- We currently define workloads and properly distribute daily cleaning processes.
- We currently use Microfiber technology
- We currently encourage the proper deployment of matting systems.
- Obtain Third-party certification for our Green Cleaning Program
- We are in the process of obtaining GS-42 certification as a company. This would make us (at the time of this copy) the only custodial company in Montana with that distinction.